Why study in China?
Although China used to be a niche place for studying abroad, it is no longer the case. Every year, tens of thousands of international students from all over the world are going to China to participate in study abroad programs.
China has a safe and stable society, some of the most advanced infrastructure in the world, and a fascinating culture and history.
China has a vast territory, and the options for studying abroad seem endless. To help you focus your search, you need to consider important factors first, such as what you want to learn, the length of the course, location, etc.
Options for studying in China
Before embarking on your study abroad adventure in China, first choose the type of course that suits you best. Your options include:
Traditional semester or one-year credit study abroad program
Complete degree-granting plan
Full-degree granting programs of American universities
Short-term or long-term non-credit Chinese learning options
For more information about each option, see the corresponding section below.
Choose what you want to learn
China is the best place on earth to learn Chinese. It is also a good place to learn Chinese literature and teach Chinese as a foreign language. Most traditional credit study abroad programs and short-term study programs in private language schools focus on these and other subjects related to Chinese language and culture.
You can also study various subjects in China, from engineering to architecture. Although some traditional study abroad programs provide opportunities to study these academic subjects, it is more common for interested students to directly study degree-granting programs at Chinese universities or American universities with campuses in China.
English-taught and Chinese-taught
Another important factor to consider when choosing a study abroad program in China is the language of instruction.
Most traditional credit study abroad programs either focus on Chinese or include a Chinese part. Generally speaking, all courses will be taught in Chinese except for the earliest elementary Chinese courses. If your study abroad plan offers courses on other subjects, they will usually be taught in English.
For full degree programs, the language of instruction may be different. Many Chinese universities offer degree programs taught entirely in English. Although this is a good choice for international students who do not speak Chinese, the quality of these courses varies greatly, and the English proficiency of the professors who teach them varies greatly.
Choose a place to study in China
The location you choose to study in China may depend on various factors. If you plan to study a major or course offered only at a selected institution, or you want to study with a specific professor, then the location you choose will depend on the course location that best suits your needs.
However, if you come to China to study Chinese or plan to study other common majors, then you will have more choices of study locations.
When choosing a location, consider the following:
If you want to learn Chinese: If your main goal is to learn Chinese, please avoid China’s large international coastal cities, where Chinese and international English speakers are everywhere. Since language immersion is the key to proficiency, smaller, less international cities such as Guilin will provide you with ample opportunities to use your Chinese every day.
If you want an internship: If you are interested in an internship, you can consider studying abroad programs in China’s international city centers such as Beijing, Shanghai, Shenzhen or Guangzhou. These cities have many large Chinese and international companies offering internship opportunities in various fields. Please note that if you work in a smaller city, you can usually get a permit for a summer internship in a different city.
If you want a scholarship: If you choose to study at a university that does not host many international students and is located in a smaller, less fashionable Chinese city, it may be easier to obtain certain Chinese scholarships. The cost of living in small cities in China is also much lower than that in large cities, so consider third- and fourth-tier cities to help save living expenses.
12 benefits from choosing CBSE Board Syllabus
CBSE stands for Central Board of Secondary Education. It is considered the toughest board in India. State boards are still behind the CBSE board. In this article, we will discuss the advantages of choosing the CBSE board.
What makes the CBSE board better?
CBSE board has been functioning in India since pre-independence time. It has always been adaptive to make new changes and policies with time in the welfare of students. Most CBS schools use NCERT books. CBSE Syllabus has become more of an application-based curriculum rather than a theory-based curriculum. NCERT textbooks are the perfect completion for studying the CBSE syllabus. It opens doors to a huge amount of information. The CBSE board has also been focusing on students’ mental abilities. It aims to encourage students to relate textbook learnings to real life. While CBSE always tries to bring new reforms in the education system, state boards have not evolved yet. They are still behind the CBSE board. Quality of education and the wide spectrum of understanding have made it easily available to students of the CBSE board.
Advantages of choosing CBSE board
The CBSE board has a slight edge over other state boards. Here we will see the 12 benefits of opting CBSE board –
- Unlike other state boards, CBSE has its annual timetable planned out. Exams always occur at one exact time. Most importantly, results are also declared on the pre-planned date. This is especially important as students’ academic year will pass without any obstacles.
- The CBSE board knows what a student needs according to their age. It has been providing students with high-quality education, preparing them for national-level competition. CBSE also conducts the Pre-Medical Test (PMT) and All India Engineering Entrance Examination (AIEEE) which are national-level eligibility tests. Hence, it is safe to say that the CBSE board has an actual idea of how students should be prepared for national-level education. This makes CBSE students used to patterns and questions asked in national level eligibility tests.
- CBSE board has a better evaluation system than other boards in India. A good evaluation system will help students rectify their mistakes.
- CBSE board has over 9000 schools following their pattern. They follow the CBSE pattern. Hence all CBSE students do a comprehensive study. The State board syllabus varies from state to state. One state board cannot be measured with another state board.
- Appointing committees in a particular amount of time to change education patterns in favor of students is the specialty of the CBSE board. It has always been ready to adopt new policies for the welfare of students. For the academic year, 2021 – 2022 CBSE Board has made revolutionary reforms by changing the learning experience and evaluation pattern for students. State boards whereas take a little time to adapt to all these new policies. Sometimes they fail to implement new changes properly. The CBSE board has always proved that new policies are easy to implement and need to be implemented for the welfare of students.
- CBSE board has a nationwide syllabus. All schools across India belonging to the CBSE board follow the same syllabus. Therefore, it does not make much difference in the learning of a student when a student transfers from one state to another state. If a student belongs to a state board, then transferring from one state to another state can be difficult as each state board syllabus and pattern is different from another state board syllabus.
- CBSE students are well versed with high-order thinking level questions. From class 1 to class 12 they solve tough questions based on critical and analytical thinking which also needs reasoning. This makes students ready for entrance tests of renowned professions and universities.
- Keeping in mind that students sometimes go through stress, the CBSE board has developed and structured their syllabus in such a way that students can gain quality education without disturbing their mental health.
- CBSE exam patterns include objective questions, competency-based questions, and theory-based questions. It tests students’ aptitude, conceptual understanding, creative and analytical thinking, understanding of applications of textbook learnings, and many other criteria.
- Mental health has recently gained importance in the world. CBSE board has also considered the mental health of students while making new policies. Students learn better when there is less stress on their minds. New policies adopted by CBSE are going to be very important and might initiate a beneficial change across India in the education sector.
- NCERT textbooks are the backbone for the CBSE board. NCERT (National Council for Educational Research and Training) is an autonomous governmental body that makes and publishes textbooks every year. NCERT textbooks are well researched and designed to add a valuable addition to students’ learning experience. NCERT textbooks have national-level importance as they are also very useful for various nationwide entrance examinations. The CBS board also recommends all schools use NCERT textbooks to teach students. NCERT textbooks are in simple language and designed appropriately for students’ age. These textbooks encourage students to self-learning, in-depth learning of core concepts, and apply learnings to day-to-day life.
- Apart from the learning system, the evaluating system also appears to be good on the CBSE board and many state boards also have adapted in their curriculum.
- In Class 10 CBSE board focuses on life skills. Class 11, includes entrepreneurial skills, business studies, creative writing skills, and a variety of other subjects which not only introduced students to the theory but real-life professional experience. It gives many options to choose a field to pursue a career.
CBSE board is the governing body of education in India. It has been making policies in the education sector of India since 1929. With new reforms, it has taken its level of standard to the international level. Scores of Students passing out from the CBSE board are widely accepted in the world. It shapes the student from childhood. Encouraging its students’ curiosity and attitude towards solving problems. It has included skills-oriented subjects which are much required in the professional world which makes choosing the CBSE board practically a better choice.
Class 10 Maths exam: Top tips to boost your score
Even though mathematics is considered as one of the best scoring subjects in class 10, around 60% of students dislike it. Mathematics can be a bad dream for some children and a joy for others. It can be either fully correct or completely incorrect. Nevertheless, this is the main reason for the subject to be considered scoring. If you believe that memorising formulas and preparing for a few months before the exam will help you get good grades, you are mistaken. Math is a subject that requires a great deal of practice. We’ve compiled a list of some of the most crucial Maths exam tips in this post, which will aid students in their preparation for the subject from start to finish. The appeal of mathematics is that it is perhaps the only subject in which you may receive a score between 0 and 100. Most students, on the other hand, find it a bad dream for plenty of reasons. While some people find arithmetic to be not very interesting, others find it brain-tickling. Mathematics is not a subject that can be woven up into a tale. It makes analytical and logical reasoning abilities even more necessary.
How to get a perfect score in mathematics
Most of the students feel that having an extraordinary brain is required to score well in mathematics. However, this is not the case. Mathematics is a subject that helps students develop rational thinking and a logical approach to problems. A student can’t fall in love with mathematics overnight, but here are a few tricks to help you improve your math grades.
Keep them in mind while you prepare.
- Keep track of equations, theories, and procedures in a separate file.
This subject considers mainly equations, theories, and formulas, therefore one should always have them in the brain. Even at the eleventh hour, you could go through them once. While doing last-minute revisions, this technique proves to be very effective.
- Come up with your solutions.
It is important to practice a variety of challenges, but one must also ensure that they solve them on their own. It is quite easy to learn theories and concepts, but it is more complex to learn how and when to apply them. So, if one wants to score full marks in Mathematics, one must solve each question several times on their own.
- Recognize the Syllabus
Knowing your syllabus and the weight assigned to distinct sections can help you determine how much time you should devote to each component. If you know there will be a 5 mark question from a specific section, for example, you won’t have to spend as much time on those questions.
- Identify areas for improvement
Recognizing the weaker areas where one needs to put more hard work will help them improve their score. Solving sample papers and taking writing tests will help you identify which portions require more practice to enhance your scores.
- Keep the exam paper as clean as possible.
Keep in mind that the examiner must comprehend each stage of your response, and in most situations, he will not have much time to devote to a single response. For rough work, avoid overwriting and leave clean margins.
- Give your response in steps.
When reviewing an answer, make sure to pay close attention to the procedures that led to you contacting the person who provided the answer. In Math, just writing the solution is not enough to get a perfect score and thus paying attention to the digits is a waste of time. Instead, try to grasp the concepts and algorithms of the steps involved. You’ll surely get marks for each step of the solution you write.
- Take a go at the questions you’ve seen before.
Before you start answering the questions, read the question paper thoroughly. It’s natural to get stuck on questions you don’t understand, but keep in mind that you only have so much time to complete the assignment. To get a good grade in math, you must first answer the questions you are familiar with before moving on to the questions you are unfamiliar with.
- Produce graphs
If you construct graphs and figures with care and precision, they can help you get better grades. You’ll need a ruler and a sharpened pencil for this. These are some of the most basic items that you should remember to bring with you because they are crucial in obtaining good grades. Make sure you are not terrified of the topic to give your best performance in the Class 10 Maths Board Exams. Make it an entertaining experience instead. The only thing you should keep in mind is that in math, there are no shortcuts.
- Explain your concept to others
After you’re undertaking a group study, ask your buddies to study different chapters so that when you’re all finished, you may each teach something new to each other. This task will undoubtedly help you in learning all the concepts very deeply. Also, because you taught it to someone, the topics will stay in your mind for a longer time.
A valuable resource you can find is NCERT Books Class 10 Maths in Hindi PDF. It can help students to grasp concepts more easily and in a better way.
CBSE has posted example question papers for Maths Basic and Standard, as well as the marking scheme, on its official website. Make sure you solve them to get a better sense of the question paper’s format and weighting. This practice will assist you in determining the best exam-day replying technique, as well as the amount of time you can commit to each question. Also, solve the question papers from past years regularly. This will help you see your strengths and limitations more clearly, allowing you to focus on the areas where you need to develop. With consistent practice, your time management abilities will improve.
It’s critical to properly review your syllabus’s course structure and unit-by-unit weighting. This will assist you in better planning and prioritising. Due to months of school closures, the CBSE has cut the syllabus by 30% this year. Before you develop a three-month preparation strategy, go over the new syllabus thoroughly.
SCORE 80% MARKS IN CLASS 9 MATH WITH THESE TIPS
Mathematics is a nightmare for most students. Mathematics is all about practice and the implementation of the right formula. With time and practice, students can develop accuracy and interest in maths. A good score in mathematics will surely boost the percentage of a student and will make him or her more confident. Mathematics is hated because it requires practice and thus the key to scoring a full mark in Mathematics is practice and understanding the concept in place of learning them blindly.
Moreover, the mathematics of the 9th class develops the foundation not only for the upcoming 10th class but these basics are important for the future too.
Before diving into the tips to score 80% in maths, let’s look at the syllabus and pattern of the exam.
SYLLABUS – CLASS 9TH MATH
The syllabus of maths has undergone many changes in the last few years. The latest syllabus is divided into two terms. Let’s have a look at the syllabus –
This term consists of 6 units, which includes –
- Number System
- Algebra – Linear Equation in two variables
- Coordinate Geometry
- Statistics & Probability
This term consists of 4 units, which includes –
- Statistics & Probability(Cont)
UNIT WISE MARKS WEIGHTAGE
Although it is recommended to study all the chapters in mathematics to get the best output. But some units cover most of the weightage and thus are considered very important as per exam point of view. Let’s look at the unit-wise marks distribution,
|Term – 1|
|6||Statistics and Probability||6|
|Term – 2|
|4||Statistics and Probability(Cont.)||4|
As in these tables, geometry is the most important unit and has the maximum weightage in both terms.
TIPS TO IMPROVE MARKS IN MATHS
- Know your syllabus
Knowing the syllabus is the most important step to prepare for exams. Before starting your preparation for the exams, go through your syllabus thoroughly.
It will not only give an account of your strengths and weak topics but will help you to keep a track of what all topics are left to study. With the help of the syllabus, one can give importance to all the topics and no topic will be left behind.
- Practice Hard
Unlike English or Social Science, Mathematics is not something one can learn or remember just by looking at the theory. Maths is all about accuracy, formula, and practice. It is suggested to go through all the questions in exercises and examples given in the book and to become familiar with the way of doing them.
Solutions to the exercise and examples are available online just like RS Aggarwal Solutions for class 9 helps in understanding the formula applied and steps involved in solving the question. Moreover, try to solve as many questions as possible.
Analyze the time taken, the silly mistakes, and the wrong calculations are done while solving the questions.
- Attend Classes
While it may sound like the most basic tip, attending more and more classes during the session will surely give a boost to marks. Attending classes will help one to understand the basics required and will also help in covering the syllabus at a given period.
Teachers might also share some tips and tricks at their level like how to directly solve a question without going into long solutions. Most important is that one can ask the teacher several times without hesitation.
- Practice Previous Year Questions
Although 9th exams are not national-level exams like board exams, concepts of 9th are very much helpful for upcoming classes. Try to get your school’s last year’s papers from your seniors or teachers. It gives an idea of questions asked for last year or it can serve as a test to check your preparation level.
Moreover, if finding previous year papers is difficult for you then go for available sample papers of the same which will help you identify your strengths and weaknesses.
- Prepare a list of all formulas
Formulas are like the soul of mathematics. One cannot solve any problem without the help of maths. It is recommended that after completion of the syllabus one should make a separate notebook to note down all the formulas with important points.
This helps in easy revision as well as fast covering of the syllabus. Moreover, frequent revision of the list of formulas will help in remembering them for a long time and thus, easy recall during exam time.
- Ask your doubts
Although mathematics needs practice, there is some room for mistakes too. Always clear your doubts before it’s too late because small doubts can cause big problems later. Try to clear your basics as much as possible. Practice more and more which will bring more questions in one’s mind, which is a natural sign of practicing. Don’t leave any of your doubts unsolved.
- Take Mock Tests
Mathematics is all about time, practice, and accuracy at the same time. While preparing for the exam, one should give a mock test by setting an exam-like environment. Checking your mistakes after paper will help you identify your mistakes and where you are losing marks. It’s the best way to know your weaknesses and strengths as well as the areas where you are making silly mistakes.
It can be concluded that practice is the key to get more marks in subjects like mathematics. One should revise formulas often to remember them for a long period.
To summarise the important points- maintain a formula book, practice exercise and examples of your book, practice sample papers, and previous year papers, give mock tests and maintain a formula book. All these tips will surely give a boost to your marks in the exam. All the best for your exams!
Why Satta King Online game is famous in India?
What is the fact of the Satta king game? Many people have different opinions concerning the Satta king online game....
Best Marketing Ideas For A Shopify Store
If you have a Shopify store and are looking for unique ways to get your hands on a market share,...
How to Enter the CBD Industry With These 10 Steps.
Did you know that 64 percent of adults in the United States of America are familiar with CBD? That is...
Top 5 Performing Altcoins In2021
Alttcoins are an umbrella term used to refer to cryptocurrencies that serve no identifiable purpose in the crypto community. The...
Why Does Your Partnership Firm Need a Corporate Attorney?
Most people start a partnership firm with the expectation of a longer life. But most partnerships are prey to disputes...
What is the Dirty Truth Behind our Trash? How to Reuse, Recycle, and Reduce Waste?
There is a finite number of resources nearby us and it is hard to conserve them all because of the...
Golden Visa in Greece Opens the Door to Greek Residency
Greece Golden Visa Program has provided Greek residency for more than 9,300 investors worldwide. Including their family members, the number...
4 Signs To Look For In Your Personal Injury Attorney
If you were recently involved in an accident that occurred due to someone else’s error, seek compensation. You have the...
What are Package Lockers, and how does it prevent packages from being stolen?
Lockers are state-of-the-art vending machines that can collect and deliver goods and documents 24 hours a day, 365 days a...
How to Style Jewellery
While there are many posts on styling one’s wardrobe, jewellery is often overlooked. However, one should style their accessories to...
Keep your Skin Healthy & Glowing
Xero Accounting: Do Small Businesses Need Accounting Software?
12 benefits from choosing CBSE Board Syllabus
Class 10 Maths exam: Top tips to boost your score
SCORE 80% MARKS IN CLASS 9 MATH WITH THESE TIPS
Tips to score well in class 11 English exam
Home2 years ago
Epson L3110 Driver Free Download Latest Updated Version
Biography3 years ago
Jacqulyn Elizabeth Hanley is the Mother of Liza Soberano?
Softwares2 years ago
Epson L220 Driver Free Download For All Windows and Mac
Biography3 years ago
Who is Rose Dorothy Dauriac? Scarlett Johansson Daughter?
Home3 years ago
Liza Soberano Biography, Age, Family and Boyfriends
Biography3 years ago
What is the relation of Nathaniel Larry Osorno with Liza Soberano?
Softwares2 years ago
Microsoft Office Torrent 2020 Latest Version Free Download
Biography3 years ago
Amanda Levy Mckeehan Biography, Family, Net Worth, Age, Affairs, Facts