How to lose weight fast in 2 weeks. Even though surgery and diet pills are among the solutions that people who want to lose so much weight in a short time, you can also achieve by changing your eating habits and habits in general, which is of course healthier.
Read More about HOW TO GET RID OF BLEMISHES OVERNIGHT
It is important to note that a diet that allows you to lose so much weight is not very conventional and you should discuss your intentions with a doctor before starting. If you wanted to lose 20 pounds of fat in 2 weeks then follow our tips.
Lose Weight Fast In 2 Weeks Tips
1. Drink only water.
Water cleans your system, eliminates excess toxins and helps you lose weight. In addition, the water contains no calories, making it a much smarter choice than sugary drinks. You could even limit yourself to drinking water and your chances of losing weight will increase. If you need to drink something with the taste from time to time, drink unsweetened tea.
- You must follow this advice 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, not just before exercising. You can also drink a cup of black coffee (or with a cloud of skim milk). The caffeine it contains will stimulate you and you will force even more during your exercises.
- It has been proven that water can also increase your metabolism in addition to bringing you a feeling of satiety. Recent studies have shown that drinking two glasses of cool water can increase your metabolism by 40% for 15 to 20 minutes. The people who participated in this study lost about 8 pounds over a period of 3 months by drinking only water
2. Choose your diet with great care.
It is a fact that this kind of diet can work in the short term. If what you want is to lose a lot of weight quickly and if you do not have a problem with taking it back later. This kind of fat diet will suit you. Just be aware that in general. These diets are not healthy and that their effects do not last in the long term.
Read More about 8 FITNESS TIPS THAT WILL TURN YOUR WORLD UPSIDE DOWN
- One of the fad diets right now is the juice-based diet and even any liquid-based diet. These diets offer quick results, but they are difficult to keep in the long term and it is not advisable to follow them for too long.
- Weight Loss Diet Plans
3. Eliminate junk food from your diet.
Completely. A person following a standard diet can usually afford to succumb to junk food once or twice without major consequences. But when you set the goal of extreme and fast weight loss, junk food must be completely put aside. Keep away from oily and over-rich foods and those containing a lot of sugar.
- Avoid fatty foods as well as those that contain a lot of sugar. Keep away from anything that is dough-based, fried, chocolate-coated, wrapped or filled and stored in sugar.
- Be careful to read the labels. Even foods like yogurts and cereal bars can be filled with sugar. Although many people think that they are healthy foods, this is not the case.
4. Do not eat after a certain time of the day.
Many people manage to lose weight on a scheduled diet. This means that they decide not to eat after a certain time, usually after 19 or 20 hours. In general, the consumption of food in the evening is the most harmful, because the television is on and friends come home. It can be difficult from an emotional point of view, but you will see the results.
- You will have to be reasonable with yourself. Only follow this diet for five to six days of the week. Give yourself a little freedom to hang out with friends, which does not mean doing anything. Buff a glass of wine and a few bites, do not throw yourself on the buffet.
5. Count the calories.
The idea that weight loss is only related to calorie intake or loss is becoming more and more fashionable. It is a fact that everyone has a different body and that not all calories are made the same way. On top of that, it’s really boring to count calories.
That said, calories are still a good way to get a general idea. For this diet, count the calories you absorb throughout the day. If you’ve really done it, reward yourself with a piece of dark chocolate or an extra piece of chicken breast. Do not overdo it, but avoid feeling as if you are depriving yourself of everything.
- You have to find a balance between the calories you consume and the calories you burn. On average (not for everyone, on average ), a person must burn 3,500 calories in addition to those they have consumed to lose 500 g. To lose 10 kg in 2 weeks, you need to lose about 700 g per day, which means that you burn about 5,000 calories more than you consume every day. Indeed, you put the bar very very high.
6. Eat more often.
Make sure you read this third word: eat more often. Think of it this way: if you only have 5 pieces of celery to eat a day (it’s not advisable, just for the sake of example), you do not want to eat them all at breakfast.
You must space their consumption to keep it when you are hungry. You will not eat much during these two weeks. So, eat less, but eat more often. This will help your stomach feel less hungry.
- Many diets advise to nibble, and this for good reasons: this practice allows you to keep your metabolism running and it avoids you gorging later. Make smaller meals to absorb some calories later. In two weeks, your body and your motivation will be grateful.
7. Put yourself to cook.
The only way to control exactly how much nutrients and calories you put in your body is to cook your food yourself. While all restaurants nowadays tend to offer healthier menus, you can never be sure what’s in the salad dressing or the type of oil they use to cook vegetables.
The best is to cook yourself so you can have total control over every bite you swallow.
- In this way, you can use healthier oils, such as olive oil, less butter, less sugar, less salt (which gives you bloating) and also control the size of the portions. And the icing on the cake? You will also save money.
Doctors usually recommend losing between 500g and 1kg per week. Before embarking on an extreme diet that would lose you a lot more than that.
You need to talk to a health professional to find out if it is healthy and what the risks are.
Thanks for Reading.